Lyngen Fjordcamp is located in Nord-Lenangen, 90-minute drive + a 20-minute ferry trip from Tromsø. Our house has one of the best starting and ending point for your arctic experience in Northern Norway. In wintertime off-pist skiing and the Northern Light are favorites among our guests. During the period from February until September you can go deep-sea fishing in the Lyngenfjord. Cod, haddock, halibut and wolf-fish are among several species that can be caught in this area. It is also a great place to go hiking and experience the midnight sun during the summertime.
The camp consists of the following:
- Main house with two bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathroom and sauna (up to 6 persons). In addition, the main house has a hot tub which can be rented for an additional fee.
- Timber cabin (sleeps 3). The cabin can be used as an additional bedroom to the main house or the small apartment. For guests only renting the timber cabin you get access to a separate toilet and shower located in the main house.
- Small apartment with living room, bathroom, mini-kitchen and bedroom.
- Spaces for mobile homes and caravans.
- Sauna (included for guests staying at the camp).
- Usage of washing machine and tumble dryer is also possible for an additional fee.